Recognised by BIS for Safety Testing of the below products under the Compulsory Registration
IT products as per IS 13252 (Part-1): 2010 / IEC 60950-1: 2005.
- Power Adaptor for IT Equipment
- Printers/ Plotters
- Point of Sale Terminals
- Laptop/ Notebook/ Tablet
- Mobile Phones
- Set Top Box
- Smart card reader
- Passport Reader
- Telephone Answering Machine
- Copying machine/ Duplicators
- Visual Display unit (above 32”)
- Visual Display unit 32" and below
- Automatic Data Processing Machines
- Cash registers
- Mail processing /Postage/Franking machine
- Power banks
- Wireless keyboards
- CCTV Cameras/CCTV Recorders
- Smart Watches
- USB Driven Barcode Reader, Barcode Scanner, IRIS Scanner, Optical Fingerprint Scanners
Lamp control-gear (LED Driver) as per IS 15885 (Part 2/Sec 13):2012
Self - ballasted led lamps for general lighting as per IS 16102:2012
Uninterruptible power system as per IS 16242:2014
Indian Language Support for Mobile Phone Handsets as per IS 16333 (Part 3):2017
Designated by TEC for Safety Testing of Telecom Equipment as per IS 13252 (Part-1): 2010 / IEC 60950-1: 2005:
- Spacious Laboratory for Testing.
- Uncompromising integrity ensured through in-built quality system
- Qualified, trained and permanent testing personnel.
- Minimum turn-around time.
- Customized inspection and testing.